Commonwealth International Academy

Where to Live/Homestay

Home » Student Life » Where to Live/Homestay

The easiest and most convenient way for international students to live in Canada while studying is to use an accredited Homestay program. CIA uses the Canada Homestay Network (hyperlink to CHN.) After applying to CIA you can contact Canada Homestay Network to arrange accommodation.  

Alternative methods of accommodation can be arranged by families. Some families may be able to make arrangements for the international students to stay with other family members already living in Edmonton. Families are also free to have students live independently in the city. CIA does not provide any housing support or accept any responsibility for students living independently. 

Please visit the Canada Homestay Network (hyperlink) website if you would like more information.